Sunday, December 9, 2012

Here is a snippet from Elder Ferguson's letter last month.

It was really fun being in Lyon for the week.  I had the opportunity  to be with a lot of great missionaries.  I went out with Elder Sopi ,who is from Paris and Elder Tromeur who is from Italy. That did wonders for my french and  I loved that, plus they are both so nice and funny.  The next day i got to go out with the assistants.  That was amazing.  I just got to let loose with 2 people as excited about missionary work as me.  We contacted over 200 people on the street and ported a whole building.  I  got 6 numbers and they each got 8 and 9.  I was on fire.  I loved it.  At the end of the day i asked them what i could work on and they said nothing.  Just my french, which made me happy.  They told me they loved that i was a funny missionary that worked hard and that i had courage to go up and talk to people on the bus.  That made me feel good... its tough to be back here in Grenoble but i still love it ..... I miss the whole family.  Thank you so much for the pictures.  I will send you a few also .... all the Lyon  missionaries feasted for Thanksgiving.  We had chicken.  It's so  funny because 3/4 of our zone are Europeans and there were like, "what is this magical sauce?" ..... I said, "that's gravy my friend.   ha ha They loved it and were asking what we did besides eat on Thanksgiving.   It was funny explaining that we nap.  hahaha Did you know that 1 turkey here is 80 euros .... yikes that/s almost 100 dollars. 
Well, I would love if you would pray for me.  I love you so much and i will ttys.
 Love oodles and oodles,
 Elder Ryan Ferguson




Yup.  That's my boy. 





Well now that's just sad.  ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment